1. Coke oven door jamb needs to conduct a comprehensive inspection of the corresponding furnace protection equipment and furnace body damage when determining the replacement furnace number. Adjusting the size of the springs according to the stress state of the furnace column in a timely manner and repairing the damaged parts of the coking chamber furnace wall.
2. The replacement of the coke oven door jamb is completed by the coke pusher or coke plugging car. During the operation, unified command, strict confirmation, and strengthened on-site coordination are required to ensure safety. Skilled workers should be assigned to perform all detachment work through machine-side operation.
3. If the coke oven door jamb is broken in multiple locations, phenomena such as explosion, distortion, and detachment may occur after detachment, which can easily collide with the furnace column, causing difficulties in detachment. Welding reinforcement should be carried out in advance to maintain the integrity during the detachment process.
4. If the coke oven door jamb is twisted and deformed, the protective plate is severely bent, and there is considerable stress between the coke oven door jamb and the protective plate. In order to prevent the deformation and breakage of the protective plate during the detachment of the coke oven door jamb, temporary support plates should be welded on both sides of the furnace column in the coking chamber. The support plates should prop up the protective plate and be evenly distributed on the upper, middle, and lower three lines of the protective plate. At the same time, adjust the furnace column spring to increase the pressure of the large spring to prevent the furnace body from expanding and deforming, resulting in leakage and "stuck coke" phenomenon.
5. If the coke oven door jamb is twisted and deformed, during the installation of the new door frame, the bolt holes of the coke oven door jamb and the protective plate may not be aligned. The centerline of the coke oven door jamb and the coking chamber should be corrected to keep consistent before gradually inserting the T-bolts. The position of the coke oven door jamb and the protective plate should be adjusted through the spiral jack.
6. During the alignment process of the new coke oven door jamb, the grinding plate at the bottom of the coking chamber is pressed against the cross beam at the bottom of the coke oven door jamb, which may result in the coke oven door jamb being slightly lower than normal when advancing. After arriving at the position, the coke oven door jamb should be slowly lifted to the normal position.
7. During the fixing process of the new coke oven door jamb, T-bolts may not be able to be installed completely. It is necessary to wait for the new coke oven door jamb to expand due to heating before installation, generally requiring 12 hours of preheating time. Moreover, the T-bolts should not be tightened too tightly when the new coke oven door jamb is installed, so as not to hinder the thermal expansion and deformation of the coke oven door jamb.
WALKSON is a professional supplier of castings, forgings, and manufactured products. The industries we serve include mining, mineral processing, and the oil and gas industry. Materials include carbon steel, low alloy steel, high chromium white cast iron, high manganese steel, stainless steel, high-temperature alloys, titanium alloys, metal ceramic composites, and bimetal composite materials. We are committed to providing high-quality products and services for your design and specifications. The maximum casting weight can reach 20 tons/piece, and the forging weight can reach 80 tons/piece. Welcome to inquire.