Ⅰ. The content of CNC turning process
The CNC turning process is the sum of the methods and technical means used when machining parts with a CNC lathe. It mainly includes the following aspects:
1. Select and confirm the CNC turning processing content of the part;
2. Analyze the CNC turning processing technology of the parts drawings;
3. Selection and adjustment design of tools and fixtures;
4. Design of working procedures and steps;
5. Calculation and optimization of processing trajectory;
6. Compilation, verification and modification of CNC turning processing programs;
7. Trial processing of the first piece and handling of on-site problems;
8. Compile technical documents of CNC machining technology; in short, the content of CNC machining technology is rich, and some are similar to ordinary machine tool processing.
Ⅱ. Analysis of CNC turning processing technology
Process analysis is the preliminary process preparation for CNC turning. Therefore, it is necessary to follow the general process principles and combine the characteristics of the CNC lathe to carefully analyze the CNC turning process. The main contents include: analyze the processing requirements and rationality of the parts according to the drawings; determine the clamping method of the workpiece on the CNC lathe; the processing sequence of each surface, the feed route of the tool, and the selection of tools, fixtures and cutting quantities.
1. Analysis of parts drawing
Dimensioning method analysis, contour geometric element analysis, accuracy and technical requirement analysis.
2. Selection of fixtures and tools
(1). Workpiece clamping and positioning
In the CNC turning operation, all or most of the machining surface can be processed after one clamping as much as possible, so as to reduce the number of clamping as much as possible to improve the machining efficiency and ensure the machining accuracy.
(2). Tool selection
When the shape of the part permits, using the largest tool diameter is an effective measure to prolong tool life and increase productivity.
3. Selection of cutting parameters
When determining the cutting amount of a CNC lathe, it must be selected according to the requirements specified in the machine tool manual and the durability of the tool. It can also be determined by analogy with actual experience.
4. Dividing processes and drafting processing sequence
(1) Principles of process division
Principles of maintaining accuracy;
Principles of improving production efficiency
(2) Determine the processing sequence
1) First rough and then refined.
2) Near first and then far away.
3) Crossing inside and outside.
4) Base surface first.